WIP of a piece for a show in October
Acrylic on canvas
but you know what they say about me
I had opportunity to work on Promo image for Lina set “Legacy of the Crimson Lotus” with talented .nullf http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=312379104
Stabs & Snipes //
Quick personal piece of my main ladies, Tripp and Imani! I can’t say enough good things about the character designs from my coworkers here at Motiga. Every hero looks like the embodiment of what they do, and the natural diversity of cast is a point of pride.
lol this took me way too long
I wanted to include some more doodles but time is pretty much upHere’s my demon for the Ava’s Demon contest! Her name is Deia, the demon of the consuming and creating of ideas.
She’s a spunky little demon who’s ability is to churn out some ideas and make them into reality, though it often takes a lot of feeding to make that happen, especially if you’re asking for a specific something. Though she doesn’t actually need to eat the physical form of an idea (books, pictures, etc.), she still enjoys doing so. Mostly to annoy host me. She also does quite like making ideas, though they come out rather erratically, and are generally very random and have little relation to each other. Most of these random ideas are not fully “realized” and can only be seen by her and host me. Fighting wise, she can make earth golem people though.
Deia generally does whatever she wants, and likes making up stories and what-if situations about pretty much anything, which often get out of hand and result in a lot of tiny people running around causing havoc that only she and host-me can see. She regrets nothing.
- star freckles yay
- Deia drools black drippy stuff from her mouth and funky shiny diamond hole, usually when she’s got her eyes on a tasty new idea
- Deia eats through the mouth and makes through the diamond hole
- Host me has a diamond hole thing too and the black gunk ruins my shirts way too often
- Host me has star freckles yay
- Host me also has star eyes like Deia, they were just hard to put into the doodle
- The funny dark splat on Deia’s bust thing was a cover up for when her black drips ruin her dress but ended up being a fashion statement
So yeah, Deia is just a manifestation of my need to consume media and make up things.
i think i might have an obsession